Thursday, September 11, 2008

"That looks like an autopsy"

My mother (as mentioned before, pinnacle of good parenting that she is) just sent me a text message, and all it said was: "I'm sure he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it"


now, this is probably the most awesome text I have ever gotten, and my reasons are three-fold.

1. it is a line from the most true to southern form movie ever created, and also a favorite of mine

2. my mother sent it to me.

3. I really am that white trash.


Thursday: day officially made.


Also, I just made the grave error in telling my boss that a friend of mine is introducing me to the colorful and whimsical world that is the Carolina Renaissance Festival. I have been instructed to rent a "bar wench" costume and assemble a scrapbook from said faire (yes I spelled that shit with an E, motherfuckers). I'm not allowed to come back to work until the scrapbook is finished.


crap.



this guy likes to party.

No comments: