Monday, February 16, 2009

Hola everyone! And how was YOUR valentine's day? Mine was lovely, thanks :) I slept in, watched a couple of movies - Down With Love was one of them, it's a favorite of mine - had dinner with family, and had a few drinks with a couple girlfriends. All in all, a nice day.

I've decided that mustard is the perfect condiment. Let me explain why. First of all, it tastes great on nearly everything...pretzels, sandwiches, hotdogs, hamburgers, sausage, etc. Also, there is like zero fat and calories in mustard, so you can eat it and not even feel guilty! Can't do that with say, mayo or ranch can you??? Right. AND it comes in different varieties so you don't get bored with the same ol' same ol'. You can choose from regular mustard, spicy brown mustard, dijon mustard, WHOLE GRAIN mustard (my favorite!), it's amazing! How many types of ketchup can you have, hmmm???

I feel I've made my point.

No comments: